Specialized Power Products
PEECO will take on specialty product development and manufacture to your needs and desires.
PEECO assembles equipment from major manufacturers into finished products that are not immediately available for site specific needs. Major power generation equipment from Caterpillar, MTU, Cummins or others in reciprocating prime movers plus combustion turbines such as Solar, Allison, Orenda and more can be modified by PEECO to fit your site specific needs. We also supply power products using a steam turbine, in conjunction with combustion turbine and reciprocating equipment that will operate seamlessly. Regardless of the component manufacturer, PEECO has done it.
Some of our specialized power products include, but are not limited to:
• NEMA3R 25 hertz at 12/24 kV Vacuum Circuit Breakers, 274 Delivered
• Motor Generation Sets from 5 kW to 2 Mw, AC/AC, AC/DC, DC/AC, 50/60/25/400 hertz, High Voltage DC through 100 Volts for Third Rail Input
• Specialized Bus Assemblies in NEMA 3R Cabinets for Mobile Generator Connections
• Interface Control Design and Modifications for Utility Tariff Programs with existing Standby Generator Sets
• Control Designs for Reciprocating Generators to Combustion, Steam and Wind Turbines with Utilities or any combination
• Specialized Ship Service Equipment for ABS Class Vessels in compliance to ANSI/IEEEStd-45 and the applicable
CRF requirements and also Canadian Coast Guard Regulations
Ask any PEECO expert for specific projects completed and operational.