Arc Resistant Switchgear
For reliable electrical energy distribution, PEECO's Arc Resistant switchgear has represented high quality, defined over 36 years of design and manufacturing experience. Heavy steel construction with a continuous weld seam provides superior strength and durability, and all switchgear is designed and manufacturing allows us to assemble products that meet specialized dimensional and electrical requirements. PEECO's Medium Voltage Metal-Clad Arc-Resistant Switchgear with magnetically actuated VM1 circuit breaker technology is designed to meet the needs of customers who demand the highest quality power distribution assembly with the best quality on the market. PEECO also offers Arc Mitigation swichgear for appropriate application use which integrates safety with advanced SEL relays.
PEECO offers a broad variety of metal-clad switchgear designs including:
- Voltages: 5kV to 15kV; 95kV B.I.L.
- Ampacity: 600-2000A; 31.5kA
- Full front accessibility
- Draw out breaker, PT, CT & CPT
- Infrared viewing ports
- Front and rear viewing windows
- Epoxy insulated bus bar as standard
Complete power protection, monitoring and control.
PEECO's arc resistant technology ensures a safe and reliable solution for maintenance personnel and facility in the event of an arc flash. All enclosures are designed for specific application with improved dimensional flexibility and finished using state of the art powder coating system providing an indoor finish that exceeds the 1500 hour salt spray testing requirement for outdoor equipment to 3000 hours. Component and metering selections are based on value engineering for the application and optimized to meet specifications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Completely wired and tested at the factory prior to shipment
- Externally removable air filter boxes with back-to-back louvers
- Installation capabilities compliant to IEC 61850 standards
- In-house lab and testing capabilities
Component and metering selections are based on value engineering for the application and optimized to meet specifications.
- UL & cUL Listed, Meets or exceeds type 2A and 2B in accordance with ANSI/IEEE 37.20.7. and NEMA standards.
Request Additional Information
Philadelphia Electrical Equipment Co.