Low Voltage Switchgear
For reliable electrical energy distribution, PEECO's low voltage switchgear has represented high quality, defined over 36 years of design and manufacturing experience. Heavy steel construction with a continuous weld seam provides superior strength and durability, and all switchgear is designed and manufactured at our headquarters which allows us to assemble products that meet specialized dimensional and electrical requirements.
PEECO offers a broad variety of metal-clad switchgear designs including:
- Voltages: 240V to 600V
- Ampacity: 800A to 8000A
- Up to 200kA at 480V and up to 100kA at 600V
- Available in NEMA 1 and NEMA 3R outdoor enclosures
- Short-circuit withstand rating up to 100kA/ 85kA (600V)
- Dual rated switchgear
- Automatic transfer switchgear
Complete power protection, monitoring and control.
Designed for future expansion and for use with any manufacturer’s circuit breakers, PEECO's switchgear features removable end walls as a standard feature, along with double-walled construction between switchgear compartments for added safety and durability. All enclosures are designed for specific application with improved dimensional flexibility and finished using state of the art powder coating system providing an indoor finish that exceeds the 1500 hour salt spray testing requirement for outdoor equipment to 3000 hours. Component and metering selections are based on value engineering for the application and optimized to meet specifications.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Completely wired and tested at the factory prior to shipment
- Externally removable air filter boxes with back-to-back louvers
- Installation capabilities compliant to IEC 61850 standards
- In-house lab and testing capabilities
Component and metering selections are based on value engineering for the application and optimized to meet specifications.
- IEM Low Voltage switchgear meets or exceeds applicable standards including ANSI C37.20.1.
- IEM Low Voltage switchgear meets seismic testing, circuit requirements as outlined by IEEE344 and ICC-ES-AC156.
Request Additional Information
Philadelphia Electrical Equipment Co.