Medium Voltage Switchgear
For reliable electrical energy distribution, PEECO's medium voltage switchgear has represented high quality, defined over 36 years of design and manufacturing experience. Heavy 11-gauge steel construction with a continuous weld seam provides superior strength and durability, and all switchgear is designed to meet seismic and wind load requirements.
PEECO offers a broad variety of metal-clad & metal-enclosed switchgear designs including:
- Voltages: 5kV to 38kV
- Metal-enclosed interrupter switchgear
- Dual rated switchgear
- Automatic transfer switchgear
Complete power protection, monitoring and control.
Designed for future expansion and for use with any manufacturer’s circuit breakers, PEECO's switchgear features removable end walls as a standard feature, along with double-walled construction between switchgear compartments for added safety and durability. Fluidized bed epoxy bus insulation provides superior dielectric and thermal characteristics, and a fully undercoated base assembly protects against corrosion and ensures long life.
Additional features and benefits include:
- Completely wired and tested at the factory prior to shipment
- Externally removable air filter boxes with back-to-back louvers
- Installation capabilities compliant to IEC 61850 standards
- In-house lab and testing capabilities